Blue title is a link to more complete information about individual events.
- Weekly Watercolor Painting Workshop The first gathering is Monday, September 11, from 10:00 am ‘til Noon.
- Diaper Drive Help our young neighbors in need by donating diapers and wipes.
- Helping our neighbors in need: West Seattle Thriftway donates 1% of all receipts to the West Seattle Food Bank. A collection carton for receipts in is the Narthex.
- 2017 Financial Stewardship Information for ways to donate or pledge on-going support to the parish.
- Support Local Food Banks Food and financial donations to help our local food banks can be brought to St. John’s.
- Helping the Homeless at Camp Second Chance Donations of winter clothing items are sought for the homeless folks at Camp Second Chance.
- News from West Seattle Interfaith Network & SJB Homeless Workers Starting in December, SJB will begin collecting items for Camp Second Chance, located on Meyers Way SW, just south of the LDS Meetinghouse. The Seattle Police Department has assigned Officer Todd Weibke, to the West Seattle area as a monitor of the homeless camps, issues, and help. He also monitors Alki and greenbelt areas. Officer ...
- Act Locally: Help those in need Every Saturday, 12-2 PM, a group of people from West Seattle churches serve “a meal/a smile/and donations” in White Center. This all happens in the parking lot on south side of Bartells at SW Roxbury & 15 Ave SW. More helpers are needed. The homeless folks receiving are in so much need and your presence ...
- Make Rag Rugs with the Arts and Crafts Co-op There are lots of fun ways to help with this worthwhile project.
- Southside Garden-Labyrinth Saint John has begun work on a labyrinth and contemplative garden to the south of the church, between the building and Hanford Street.
- Get Creative with the Arts and Crafts Co-op! Arts & Crafts Co-op is making Rag Rugs — Get creative with us! No experience required.
- Assisting Homeless and Low Income Youth in West Seattle St. John’s has pledged support to low income and homeless youth at Chief Sealth International High School.
- Food Bank Wish List Bring contributions to the baskets in the narthex. Always Needed: Protein, Canned Meats/Tuna, Canned Vegetables, Beans (Canned or Dry), Canned Soup, Canned Fruit, Pasta, Baby Food & Formula…